Yarra Energy Foundation is currently recruiting new Directors to help govern our future goals and activities.
YEF is seeking applicants with expertise in the following areas:
• Communications/Social Media
Desired skill sets for applicants include:
• Corporate governance, Government/ advocacy/ policy
• Philanthropic Fundraising, Financing/ Social Enterprise Development
• Communications/ social media/ Community capacity building
• Innovation/ Entrepreneurial
• Legal/ Accounting / Business management
• Environmental sustainability/ climate change
• Local industry development
A knowledge of the electricity industry, carbon reduction programs and the emerging social impact space is highly desirable. An understanding of the City of Yarra community is an advantage.
Board members will be expected to contribute time to YEF outside of board meetings as well as be expected to attend board meetings during the year. The role of the Directors is “hands on” given that YEF is currently a small organisation.
Further information about YEF and our governance structure can be found here (pdf). Written Expressions of Interest outlining the nominee’s reason for nomination, skill sets, experience and qualifications and any other relevant details, together with the Nomination Form (pdf), should be submitted no later than 4pm, 5th June, 2017. Further details can be found on the Nomination Form, or by contacting YEF at firstname.lastname@example.org.