Electricity prices are rising dramatically this year. With coal no longer necessarily the cheapest option for your home or business, YEF has teamed up with Choice and Powershop to help show how you go carbon neutral at a comparable rate.
It’s hard to navigate the power industry. It’s confusing to know whether you are getting the best deal, and where your power is coming from. It’s difficult to balance cost and environmental impact. That’s why we’ll do that hard work for you.
#1: Enter your details below
We will pass your details on to Choice Energy, and no one else. Just by adding your details, you'll also go in the draw to win an iPad. Refer a friend and we'll pop your name in the hat twice!
#2. CHOICE ENERGY will call you
They will discuss your energy needs, before recommending a competitive, carbon neutral energy deal.
#3: Think it over
There is no obligation to make the switch. Sleep on it!
#4. Make the switch
Simple as that. Rest easy knowing that you're part of a better future for Yarra, and probably saving money too.
You're all done! Share this with your mates, and we'll put your name in the draw for an iPad twice!
- They have been ranked Australia’s greenest power company for two years running;
- They’re Australia’s first and only 100% certified carbon neutral electricity retailer, offsetting all of the carbon emissions associated with their customer’s electricity usage at no extra cost;
- Their parent company Meridian Energy is Australasia’s largest generator of renewable energy, with no investments in fossil fuels;
- They have super competitive rates, an unwavering policy towards pricing fairness and provide top-notch customer service;
- They offer up to a 34% discount off your usage and supply charges.
Plus, Powershop actually wants you to use less of the product they sell and give you the tools to do just that. With the Powershop App and online usage tools, you can track how much energy you’re using and take actions to reduce your consumption. Using less helps the planet and costs you less – proving being green doesn’t have to cost the earth.