YEF is currently recruiting for a Commercial Program Manager
You can learn more about this position and apply here.
The Yarra Energy Foundation (YEF) is an independent, not-for-profit organisation with a huge ambition — to achieve a zero-carbon future in the City of Yarra.
We exist to work with residents and businesses to design and deliver programs that make a real difference.
Through our expertise, channels and partnerships we:
- Demonstrate pathways to a zero-carbon and equitable society for all.
- Influence and inspire residents, businesses and community groups to acquire understanding, invest within their means and take action where possible.
- Deliver practical programs with solutions that have a positive impact in reducing energy costs, fossil fuel consumption and associated emissions while improving comfort levels, energy productivity and renewable energy uptake.
To download the Position Description for this role click here.
Email your application to Yarra Energy Foundation CEO Dean Kline at email@example.com, using the subject line: Commercial Program Manager
In order to be considered for this position, you must include:
- A brief cover letter on why you have applied;
- Your resume, including contact details for a minimum of two referees, including your last employer (we will not contact referees without your permission);
- A separate document detailing your response to each Key Selection Criteria, as outlined in the Position Description.
Only applications that follow the above process will be accepted and considered for an interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
There is no closing date for applications, it is our intention to make an appointment this year.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Dean Kline, CEO, on 0478 212 995.