You're invited to this information session to learn more about how your school or kinder could benefit from solar and LED lighting!
Smart Solar for Yarra Schools is a program designed to provide local schools and kinders with information on the latest offers, technology, and funding available to help achieve financial and environmental savings. Since this program was launched in August 2015, YEF has worked with eight Yarra schools and delivered estimated savings on energy bills and maintenance of $130,000 and 852 tonnes of carbon per year.
This program is delivered in partnership with our preferred solar and LED lighting provider, Cherry Energy Solutions.
This event includes presentations from:
- Princes Hill Secondary College Assistant Principal, Brian Pender about the difference solar power and LED retrofits have made to his school
- Cherry Energy Solutions National Sales Manager, Paul Morrissy regarding current technology offers that improve your energy use and bottom line
- Yarra Energy Foundation Solar Projects Manager, Claire Havens about how YEF can help you through the process
- Bank Australia's Senior Consultant, Jane Kern who will talk about solar financing for schools
- ResourceSmart Schools Northern Metro Coordinator, Randy Mendez to talk about their comprehensive sustainability program
A Q&A session will be followed by a quick walk-through to see the interactive display of energy use and power generation at Princes Hill Secondary College.
This event is available to kinders, primary and secondary schools and is open to principals, staff, parents’ committee or school council members.
We look forward to seeing you at this free event, which includes refreshments. Please RSVP by October 13th so we can confirm catering.