YEF presents on community batteries at Hume Community Energy Forum
On 18 February, YEF presented at the Hume Community Energy Forum, sharing insights from the community battery project in Fitzroy North and the all-electric homes initiatives through the Melbourne Metropolitan Community Power Hub.
The hybrid event was attended in-person at Memorial Hall in Beechworth by about 30-40 people, with about the same number of people participating online.
- Cathy McGowan AO, Former Member of the Australian Parliament
- Timothy Shue, YEF
- Dr Marnie Share, Australian National University
- Michael Mazengarb, RenewEconomy
- Matthew Charles-Jones, Totally Renewable Yackandandah
- Russell Klose, Kilowatt Cars
Attendees from YEF included Tim Shue and Lachlan Hensey, who were delighted to speak with a diverse group of community members and leaders also excited by the possibilities offered by community batteries.
Download YEF’s presentation
Download the Forum agenda
Read more about YEF’s community engagement on community batteries