- This event has passed.
Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition
March 24 @ 8:00 am - March 25 @ 8:00 pm
YEF’s Chris Wallin will be presenting at the conference on Lessons from a community battery project, based on experiences from YEF’s community battery pilot project in Fitzroy North, Victoria.
About the conference
The Australian Energy & Battery Storage Conference will focus on the latest development of large-scale batteries, pumped hydro projects & community batteries. The rapidly changing environment and technological advancements push forward the future goal of a successful 100% renewable energy transition. The surge in transmission investments also continues to ensure the opportunity to effectively improve long-term energy reliability. This exciting event allows the opportunity for greater transparency and effective collaboration across the sector.
Topics will include:
- Policy – new proposed changes to the electricity grid (NEM) and the impact new energy storage will play (including REZ’s)
- The latest advances in battery storage technology
- Investment considerations for the roll-out of energy storage in the NEM
- Case studies on the construction of new large-scale batteries (and pumped hydro)
- Case studies of the actual operation of batteries in the grid
- The transmission angle – how batteries (and pumped hydro projects) can be connected to the grid