$5,000 – $12,000 Grants for local NFP organisations to reduce energy costs and emissions
Ged Kearney MP, the Federal Member for Cooper, has announced the opening of applications for Powering Communities grants for eligible not for profits in the Cooper electorate.
The electorate consists of
- Darebin City Council
- part of the Moreland City Council, and
- part of the Yarra City Council
Grants between $5,000-$12,000 are available to
- upgrade equipment to reduce energy consumption
- purchase or install solar panels
- upgrade air conditioning or hot water systems
- upgrade LED lighting cooktops or refrigerators
- conduct energy audits
Expressions of interest close 11:59pm on the 25 August 2021.
Questions? Contact Ged Kearney’s office (03) 9416 8690
Information about eligibility here.