YEF is helping Yarra residents apply for Victorian Government’s $250 cash back on energy bills (Power Saving Bonus)
YEF's Senior Project Manager, Peter Mercouriou can help eligible Yarra residents apply for the $250 Power Saving Bonus.
The Victorian Government has announced a one-off $250 Power Saving Bonus to help eligible households with their energy bills.
- Payments available 1 February 2021 - 31 January 2022
- Payments are limited to one per eligible household
For more information, including how to apply, visit the Victorian Energy Compare website.
- You must be a Victorian residential energy consumer (i.e. have a residential electricity account)
- You must receive one of the following concession benefits:
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card
- JobSeeker, Youth Allowance, Austudy or Abstudy
- Department of Veterans Affairs Pensioner Concession Card
- Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card
Want help claiming your $250 Power Saving Bonus? We’re here for you!
Contact Peter Mercouriou, our Senior Project Manager, who is more than happy to help you submit an application to receive the $250 Power Saving Bonus.
P: 0474 585 878