A first easy step to audit your business’ energy is to jump on the ecologic website to get a free energy assessment (takes about 15 minutes). We’ve tested it for you and know it works. After you’ve done this, contact us and our partner will use the information to discuss the practical ways for your business to save with better energy.
- Summarise the outcome of your free online energy assessment.
- Review your lighting and refer you to one of their preferred suppliers so you save money and energy.
- Help you upgrade your equipment to save energy (things like refrigeration, heating, cooling and hot-water can cost a heap to run).
- Help you fix your building so its not leaking hot or cold air when it shouldn’t be (things like blinds, weather sealing and insulation can work to save you money and make work a more comfortable place to be).
- Assess the feasibility of solar for your business.