Our mission is to reduce carbon emissions from energy down to zero. To get there, we help residents and businesses with services and advice to make better energy choices.
Our vision and impact
We believe that energy can be cheaper and cleaner. Better for our wallets and the planet. Our goal is for everyone to get there.
So, day in and day out, we assist people and businesses to take practical steps towards better energy. We also partner with local councils across Australia to support the transition to better energy, nationally.
We want to make sure the energy transition leaves no one behind. That includes people who struggle to pay their bills, or those who rent – both businesses and people at home. We do what we do, so that everyone is better off.
For more than a decade, we’ve worked hand in hand with people and businesses to reduce energy bills and emissions.
We’ve had more than one light bulb moment, and come to know what works to fuel the transition to clean energy.
We know how to walk the energy talk.
So far, we’ve:
- Installed more than 18,000 solar panels on the roofs of homes and businesses across Yarra
- Advised more than 13,000 residents and businesses, on the phone and online, on better energy.
- Assisted more than 1000 low-income and culturally diverse residents to retrofit their homes for better energy.
- Supported more than 50 businesses and schools in switching to LED lights and solar on their roofs.
- Presented at more than 100 information sessions, workshops, forums, and events to accelerate the transition to better energy. That includes solar and battery information, billing and energy efficiency information, and the state of the energy market.